WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Where can you find market research on your customers?

MRT14MRT14 subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2008 in Marketing
Is there a web site or resource that reveals marketing information on customers? (market size, projected growth, etc.) Or, what other techniques can we use to find this information?
Specifically we are targeting Event Planners, Publishers, and large nonprofit religious ministries (corporate in size)

Comments

• TheQueenOfGreenTheQueenOfGreen subscriber Posts: 0
    It sounds a little bit archaic, but there is a treasure trove of information to be had by visiting your local library. Many libraries pay for subscriptions to powerful search engines with tons of data about geographical data, average household incomes, registered businesses (competition) and more. I found out a ton just from surfing the sites my library pays for.

You can either stop by or just give the Reference desk a call to find out what`s available to you. (Now, *that`s* tax dollars well-spent!)

Good luck - and let us know how it goes!
  • DanielAuitoDanielAuito subscriber Posts: 0
    Look up Dataquick and USData for starters. They have it all for a price.
  • dougmcisaacdougmcisaac subscriber Posts: 0
    Industry trade groups and magazines are a great resources are my favorite places to find industry trend data.
    You can also contact the officers of the trade group and they will gladly point you in the right direction.
    Doug