WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Member--Psychotherapist

NQuayNQuay subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello all--After lurking quietly on the StartUp Nation website for several months I`ve decided to join in on the Forum discussions.I`m a psychotherapist (clinical social worker) in private practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  I`ve been in practice since 1997, done a few other things at the same time along the way, but I`m going back to full time therapist September 1.I`ve run several small businesses over the years.  I love my work as a therapist but frankly, I also love the process of running the business!  I`m wondering if there are any other therapists who feel the same way.  The usual response I have when I talk with colleagues is that they love the therapy work but hate being business people.By the way, I really enjoy this website, I`ve read the StartUp Nation book, listened to some podcasts--I just think this is best resource out there to help with running a small business.Thanks for all the help!

Comments