WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What are the options for online business???

DennissmithDennissmith subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in Business Planning

Hi everyone, I have been
exploring the web for quite a while and have been thinking of getting involved
in some of the affiliate programs or any other ways that can help me to make
some extra cash as I have been doing a job too but the time and situations
demand more and more money.

So, what are the places by
which I can make some good cash?

Comments

• cmulharecmulhare subscriber Posts: 0
    Well, maybe another idea to this question could be: What do I enjoy doing? What excites me? What gives me joy and wonderment throughout the day?
    According to what you`re saying, it seems you are already working at a job/career, that is taking a great amount of your time right now. Expenses and cost of living is rising but not the paycheck and no amount of hours can catch up to that.
    So, there must be a magic wand that could or can cure you of the feeling of being behind the eight ball, or rather behind financially. If you find something that you are passionate about, then whether you have a family or not, you will have the energy to get up in the morning and endure being a parent, spouse, all the paying jobs that will take you away from living.
    I guess what I am saying is to find what you enjoy and have passion about, because during all the waking hours you put in, if you are not happy waking up to greet the day and "not feeling it" to do the needed tasks to accomplish what you want in life-nothing will really work.
    You would be chasing all the dead ends not realizing that they are as such.
  • WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    dennis,

i haven`t seen your response to the questions above.  those are legitimate and important questions.  there is no free lunch out there but if you are willing to put in the time and effort try paid online surveys. the good thing is that they are free and pay very well.  you can easily make 300 a month in your spare time. if you want to grow it there is no limit. i am currently at 1,500 myself monthly and i am growing this amount every month.

the key is to sign up with only the top paying firms out there.  i have a list of them on my website www.easyextramoneyonline.com.  make sure you read the tips and grow your earnings section to truly benefit from paid surveys.

good luck and please let us all know of your decision/progress.