WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Outsourcing HR?

LelaBLelaB subscriber Posts: 2
I own a manufacturing company that is less than 5 years old. Though I do not come from a business background (read here: my experience is exactly zilch), we have experienced a good degree of success...largely the result of an immense amount of hard work, a dash of luck and a steep learning curve. I now employ a full-time staff of 10 and find myself drowning in HR management.

My company is experiencing rapid growth, but we are still too small to require a full-time HR person. It was been suggested that I might want to explore outsourcing HR to free up my time for other projects to which I am better suited and move the company forward.

Does anyone have experience in this arena? What`s a good starting point to look for outside HR resources? What questions should I be asking? How is this typically structured/priced? Any insight is most appreciated.  Thanks!

LelaB5/7/2008 1:34 AM

Comments