WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to find true whole sale suppliers

felvadvocatefelvadvocate subscriber Posts: 1
Hello,
I hope this is a good location for the topic. I am a new business in the Northwest Ohio area. I specialize in feline leukemia education and some feline behavior consulting.
I have been trying to find some suppliers for pet products, and even some suppliers for custom made t-shirts and coffee mugs, but have had little luck. The pet store I worked at years ago used the codes H & H and K& W in reference to the suppliers they used, but I never got the true names of these companies.
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can look, or possible key phrases to use when looking for these supplies?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    I just did a Google search for wholesale pet food suppliers and came up with 265,000hits.  As for coffee mugs, etc. you can run a similar search.  Or, look on the bottom of any coffee mug and you will find the supplier`s name.nevadascul1/20/2009 11:29 AM