WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Work at home

cedriclumacedricluma subscriber Posts: 1
Hello people
i heard a lot about possibilities to work at home and make money.
i refer here to the typist stuffs that are online and they say they email the checks to you once the work is done. They also usually ask for money for a start up package ..
Do any of you know about them ??  Can you recommend any ?

Comments

• nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    I don`t want to burst your bubble, but most ads for "work at home" jobs are scams.  People that fall victim to these con games pay out more in startup fees than they ever make.  You can Google "scams or Work at home scams" and get thousands of hits on these phony job offers.  nevadascul12/25/2008 12:01 AM
  • Karen1433Karen1433 subscriber Posts: 0
    The actual "online" businesses that I have found to be "real" are under the Virtual Administration posts and the best way that I have found thus far to access legitimate business is to type in at your search engine: "Employers hiring Virtual Assistants".  If someone knows of a better access, please share your thoughts and research.