WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The best Freelancer Network

creer222creer222 subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2009 in Business Planning
Hello everybody!There are lots of freelancernetworks like getafreelancer.com, guru.com, getacoder.com,elance.com .... I want to get some jobs done (Data and research jobs...) - do you know which one is the best network, where are te most registered users? Which site works best?Thank you a lot for your help!John

Comments

• Options
    freelancercrowdfreelancercrowd subscriber Posts: 0
    Depend on the kind of services you are looking for. There are also niche ones, where you can get better service in a specific area.freelancercrowd4/18/2009 5:20 AM
  • Options
    4Founders4Founders subscriber Posts: 0
    I`ve used Elance for a variety of jobs, ranging from:Logo DesignWebsite DesignWebsite DevelopmentAdministrative TasksStatistical Analysis
    Its definitely a great place to start your search.  I`d strongly recommend you take the time to research any potential freelancers and if possible, interview them before assigning the winning bid.  The quality of work on Elance varies as widely as the prices do.