WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Having weird dreams about the QVC thing...

NetmomNetmom subscriber Posts: 5
edited April 2007 in Sales
I have been up since o`dark thirty this morning but...
I had a dream that I opened up SuN and everyone got "the magic e-mail" but me. Wait you have to understand, people that didn`t even present got selected...lol. I didn`t get rejected, I didn`t get anything. Needless to say I woke up in a cold sweat and could NOT go back to sleep...

Comments

• storybookstudiostorybookstudio subscriber Posts: 7
    Hi Netmom,
    I hear ya! I am actually glad that my kids are off for the next few weeks, so I will be distracted (somewhat) and won`t be thinking about it too much! I presented in PA on the 29th. I have designed a line of fabric creativity kits that I am trying to bring to market. What type of product did you present?

• NetmomNetmom subscriber Posts: 5

Hi Netmom,
    I hear ya! I am actually glad that my kids are off for the next few weeks, so I will be distracted (somewhat) and won`t be thinking about it too much! I presented in PA on the 29th. I have designed a line of fabric creativity kits that I am trying to bring to market. What type of product did you present?

We presented a baked goods line in Chicago. We got a lot of attention and a guy took a TON of still pictures from various angles of us and our table (it was fairly elaborate). But like I said in another thread only the picture and the memories matter at the round table.
    That`s great though! I sure wish I had that kind of attention going on at my table. But, we will have to see what happens. I really do hope that someone from SUN makes it! Good luck.
    That`s great though! I sure wish I had that kind of attention going on at my table. But, we will have to see what happens. I really do hope that someone from SUN makes it! Good luck.
    I do too. Same to you on the good luck. I have only been here a minute but I am glad I found you all. What an inviting place to be.
  • GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Weird QVC dream the night before:
    Chris (Dippy) and I roomed together the night before and about 6:00AM I woke up and saw that Chris was awake too and my dream was so real I actually asked her if what I dreamed really happened!  I dreamt that before we went to bed we were watching QVC in our hotel just to get pumped and there were my Grill Charms, on the TV selling like Hot Cakes!  They STOLE my product and were making a FORTUNE!  Chris assured me that did not happen and I got another hour and 1/2 in before the alarm went off.

Weird QVC dream the night before:
    I dreamt that before we went to bed we were watching QVC in our hotel just to get pumped and there were my Grill Charms, on the TV selling like Hot Cakes!  They STOLE my product and were making a FORTUNE!  Chris assured me that did not happen and I got another hour and 1/2 in before the alarm went off.

That is a hoot!
    OMG Leslie- you must have woken up in a sweat - scary stuff!!
  • GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    My heart was broken when I woke up.  It was one of those dreams that you REALLY couldn`t tell if it was real.  The hotel was the same, Chris was the same, I really really didn`t know in my half asleep state if it really happened!  It`s pretty funny now though!  I`m sure Chris thought I had lost my mind
    Speaking of dreams, I had the coolest dream that I could move things and change things with my mind! I was walking around town changing signs and billboards into stuff I wanted to say. It was neat.
    What`s in that dip again?!?!?