WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Los Angeles Private Investigator

WilshireInvestigationsWilshireInvestigations subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2007 in Website Critique
Thanks for your time Craig, I am definitely going to implement some of  your suggestions. WilshireInvestigations2007-6-20 21:18:25

Comments

• Options
    vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    You may have some design/coding limitations becuase you`re using homestead, but watch the size of your image files.  For example, the image file on the contact us page is 125K+. Try to keep image files lower than 40K.
    Also, make sure you have a different title and description for each web page
    If you are not going to employ a "normal" menu for navigation, you should include a link to all your pages on the bottom... especially the list of your services.
    Design wise... the big button-like links are not a favorite of mine .  Text links would be fine. Also, I suggest you add a mouseover effect for all your links (you do it at the bottom of the page).
    ~Roland
  • Options
    WilshireInvestigationsWilshireInvestigations subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks Roland, I am working to get away from the big buttons.  They sounded like a good concept in the beginning.  Thanks for taking the time to take a look.   Also just a funny note: anyone looking for help with SEO this post made it to the top 20 in Google for my keyword term "Los Angeles Private Investigator"Thanks,