WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Finding businesses -- marketing to like minds!

kamolahykamolahy subscriber Posts: 27
edited July 2006 in Marketing
Hey all, Some of you know me, some don`t. For those who are new, welcome to this site!:)Here`s a question I have for you geniuses!I just started a business that does services for other businesses.. specifically targeting business equipment and helping those going out of business or those in transition phases. The question is this... what are some good tactics to find, contact, and keep in touch with these businesses? I dont` wanna call them out of the phone book one by one! There must be better ways.

Comments

• 916salespro916salespro subscriber Posts: 1
    Hello, yes I am a new member.  Allow me to take a stab at your question.  Yes of course there is a better way than the phone book.  The question is, how much money are you willing to invest into marketing?  Also, please help me understand your client better.  For example, describe your ideal client.  Once you do that, then simply generate a list of companies just like your ideal one. 
    When it comes to generating a database of prospects, there are dozens of different ways.  I will be happy to give you a free 1-hour phone consultation. 
  • kamolahykamolahy subscriber Posts: 27
    great!Send me a personal message and we can talk! I`d love to call you. I`ll offer all the dirty details to ya then. Try emailing me at dropboxmail@gmail.com!I appreciate your help, it sounds like you have the spirit of entrepreneurship!Collin