WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Do you get messages asking you to e-mail them privately?

LiveWiseLiveWise subscriber Posts: 5
edited January 2008 in Grab Bag
Does anybody get messages asking you to e-mail their personal account so that they can share their information "privately".  I won`t respond because they have no real information on their profile and the language used in the message is just wierd.  What are your experiences?  Are there more than a few people out there doing stuff like this here on this site?

This is the message I recieved.  How many of you recieved this same message?  I have changed the name and e-mail address.

Hello
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My name is Ann, I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I`ve something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on: ( lkdgf;@yahoo) so that I`ll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation.
Yours, 
Ann.

Comments