WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello everyone

WebsitesUnleashedWebsitesUnleashed subscriber Posts: 4
edited January 2008 in New Member Welcome
I created this account while ago, but I have been so busy I havent had a chance to use it yet. Well tonight I`m starting!
I am a high school senior pursuing my second business. I recently launched Websites Unleashed, a small business website management company. We focus on effective services and results. Website marketing is the most talked about thing now days and I aim to make my business a household name among small businesses in my area.
I hope to help others and network within the Startup nation community.
Thanks

Comments

• crazydiamondcrazydiamond subscriber Posts: 1
    Good for you Colin. Tough business you`ve chosen. Are your targets on-line themselves - what I mean is, not that they have a website for their business, but rather can you reach them at all on the internet - do they surf looking for your type of services? Cause I think you might find that putting effort into 3D promotion is as likely to generate leads as competing for those already online.Nice to see a HS senior with the initiative for getting into business (please don` t forget study time!)Mike
  • WebsitesUnleashedWebsitesUnleashed subscriber Posts: 4
    My primary market is more geographical than virtual. Most of my current clients were obtained through word of mouth. Business owners in my area understand the need for a website now, but they don`t understand the potential that could come from one.
    I plan on implementing a variety of guerilla marketing to capture my market. Informing them about the opportunities of a well designed and maintained website is the next step.
  • ChristinaChristina subscriber Posts: 6
    Great goal, and welcome to SuN It`s great that you`ve already got a strategy in mind!