WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Brutal Self-Assessment After First Four Months

colinhowecolinhowe subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2009 in Thought Leadership
So... I`ve now had four months starting up and have finally taken the time to reflect on what I could have done better. There`s probably some useful stuff in here for anyone else taking the plunge so thought I`d share rather than hoard it!http://colinhowe.wordpress.com/2009/06/ ... a-startup/
Hope it helps someone!

Comments

• Options
    colinhowecolinhowe subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I`m feeling on top of the world now! (follow up blog post)
    Stan, we`ve very much hit that point! Unfortunately it`s more the CEO being the one who doesn`t want to get it out there for fear of failure. We`ve stuck a date in the ground now though and we`re going for it! 1st July so not long now!
    Legx3, I was where you were a few months ago - working full-time and doing a startup as well... Boy is it tiring! Good luck!
    Craig, great response It`s true, we`ve all got too much belief that failure is a bad thing. Got to stick to my old motto more - "You`ve only failed if you didn`t learn from it"