WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for a Position with a Startup: Where should I look?

cmb3899cmb3899 subscriber Posts: 1
Greetings All.
I am looking for some advice. Where do you go to find employees? Is it all hiring through people that you know? Do you use Craigslist?
I love the energy of start-ups. I have worked at several in the past as a web developer and as a product manager and would like to do so again. I found my previous positions via networking.
This time around, I am interested in something that is environmentally focused in some way and haven`t learned of anything via people I know. I`ve also been thinking that I might like to do some telecommuting for the next few months, perhaps for a few companies as a way of getting my feet wet and exploring the various green opportunities out there.
Any suggestions?
Thank you very much in advance for the help. I`ve already started to use some advice of seen in other postings.

Comments