WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from Indianapolis

ccootsccoots subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome
My name is Carol. I recently started my own medical consulting business to help healthcare facilities and physicians with their billing, coding, auditing, training, and compliance practices. The government knows of over $400 billion dollars in incorrect claims submitted to insurance companies. Some articles state that 8 out of every 10 hospital bills are overbilled. I have twently years in this arena and decided to venture out on my own. I also have a second area I developed that I felt was really needed. I am willing to work with the public on their medical bills that insurance does not pay to see if it could be paid, give advice to what type of insurance policies to look at for your type of situation, what are the legal rules and regulations to make sure you get fair treatment. My website is www.medicalconsultingfromatoz.com
I would appreciate any tips to help with this business or to get around this website.

Comments