WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello From Tape-Seal!

TapeSealTapeSeal subscriber Posts: 5
edited March 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself.  But first needed to say WOW, I am so excited to have found this site and have already done some surfing.  There is so much information to be had. 

About me.  My name is Tammy Richardson from Chandler, AZ.  My husband, John, and I just launched our product yesterday.  Tape-Seal is a specially formulated clear acrylic gel you brush onto the edge of painters tape to seal the voids.  Once Tape-Seal has been applied and dried you can apply your paint and have perfect paint lines.  Tape-Seal Prevents Paint Bleed!

We are looking forward to browsing the site to gain valuable advice on press releases, social online networking, and setting up a blog, etc. 

As a result of a simple email we`ve already received 4 retail orders and have a photo shoot for a press story scheduled for this coming Tuesday.  

We will also be attending the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas May 6th - 8th.  

Believe me, in my little bit of spare time I will browse and learn as much as possible from this awesome site.  Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! 

Our website is www.PerfectPaintLines.com

PS I`ve never blogged before finding this site so please forgive any mistakes I might make now or in the future!

Make it a great day! 

Comments