WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

trainer want to share her views

SONUJI9SONUJI9 subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2007 in New Member Welcome
hi!everybody!wish u very happy indpenanceday!i am proud to be an indian.what about u?by the way,this is sonal parikh from india,gujrat.recently about month ago i have got most thrilling experiance of my life.i want share with u.
do u know our goverment gives loan to under privilage people who are socially/econimally back ward.it is prime minister yojna &bby,well,all this people who apply for this loan have take training.otherwise they do not get certificate.and without it they do not get loan.
i have trained this people.first two days i was feeling very akward and jelous because i thought this people r not underprivilage people at all.but after listening their stories idecided that i should change myself. ihave done it  and on the 10 thday first part of trianing was finished one of guy who was sitting in last row never participating stand up read three lines.sonal ben have given us very nice training.i have learnt lot from her lot.that was meaning of those lines.also two people touched my feet.it was such a heart-warming experiance.iwas on the edge of crying.
                                                                     with warm regards,sonal parikh.SONUJI92007-8-15 2:6:23

Comments

• Options
    ChristinaChristina subscriber Posts: 6
    A good illustration of just how much you can change someone else`s life just by being there to help them. Great story, and welcome aboard! Everyone needs a little encouraging and coaching now and then.
  • Options
    ChristinaChristina subscriber Posts: 6
    Great post, Tarek. I also believe that in teaching new things to other people, you`re bound to learn something new, yourself. It`s a two-way street with rewards flowing in each direction.Your mom has a neat job. It must be very interesting to hear all of the stories.