WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Comments, reviews, tips welcome

a2theba2theb subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
Getting ready to launch our site http://www.solution-a.com. Looking for feedback, etc or any tips to give the site that extra shine. Some of the text is not complete yet but it`s in the process of getting proofed and edited. Thanks in advance! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    I like it, clean. Just get your about page done. I like the name! The header logo is great too!
    Erin
  • CSPURGEONCSPURGEON subscriber Posts: 10
    I like it. Even better it shows your rates. Many companies that offer services say things like "for a price contact us". This enables you to be upfront with your clients. Good Job!
  • a2theba2theb subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for the all the feedback! Craig and Steve both gave me the one thing I was looking for regarding knowing what my company does based off of the first page. I`ll definitely be reworking it along with taking a look at the other areas you both mentioned. Thanks again.
  • DanaeDanae subscriber Posts: 5
    I like the new headline on the home page, "Computer support done right."  That makes me start feeling right away that you know what you`re doing and I can trust you.
    I think the site is over all good.  It would be nice if you could make it so it resizes to fit the browser screen visitors are using.  I`m using 800x600 and part of it was off screen.
    I was also confused on the Services page by the fact that your links are black and not underlined.  I didn`t realize they were links at first.  Then on other pages I was wondering if all the bold black words were links, and they weren`t.  I would suggest using the dark red underlined version for the unvisited links, and if you`re really fond of the black, use that for visited links.
  • a2theba2theb subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks Danae. The link color thing was on my list for feedback response. I`m using Drupal CMS for the site and a customized theme. The theme has a global CSS format for all text links so I left it as is. I`ll experiment a bit and create a custom format for the content links that swaps the colors.  Thanks for the heads up on the screen resolution. I didn`t think anyone used 800x600 anymore! I`ll have to play around with that. Thanks again!