WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

En Wrapture Gift Site

EliseElise subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in Website Critique
I`m just new to this community, but thought it would be great to get feedback from you all on my website: EnWraptureByElise.comThanks!Elise
Elise2007-6-2 20:22:11

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Nice site... but how do I purchase anything?
    If it for informational purposes only, and you want people to buy from a bricks and mortar store... you should say that someplace.
    ~Roland
  • EliseElise subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks vwebworld. Right now, I`m working locally in the San Luis Obispo area. My site serves as a kind of online catalog for clients to refer to when they are choosing a gift. Mine is a very personalized service. I like to meet with the client, understand their gifting needs, create gift ensembles, and then deliver the gift.In the future, I`d like to open my market to a broader market. At that point, I will probably add a shopping cart function.But your point is well-taken. I should probably re-emphasize giving me a call in the pages.Thanks!Elise
  • eventbrandereventbrander subscriber Posts: 6
    It`s simple and easy. I`d try to get some larger images to replace the smaller ones. It`s coming together nicely. Keep developing it.
  • EliseElise subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks Craig and Eventbramder.Creating larger pictures is an excellent suggestion. My web guy has also created a blog and is working on creating a Zencart online shopping cart system. This is all in anticipation that I will grow beyond my local clients and want to appeal to a broader market.I appreciate your comments and suggestions.