WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Best Way That I market

webmastresswebmastress subscriber Posts: 1
Hi All.
The best way that I market, is by offering free advertising to my members.  I own a forum called No cost Advertising.  It`s been open only 2 weeks and we already have over 80 members and 14k hits.
The reason I`m telling you this is because offering some sort of Free Advertising actually works (if you own your own site)
The reason I created this forum was because I`ve been marketing for over 5 years, and I don`t feel as though you have to pay in order to be seen.
We have a wide variety of topics. Our members are encouraged to review sites, ask questions.
Just figured I would throw out that little bit of info

Comments

• eventbrandereventbrander subscriber Posts: 6
    Nikole I have a new site. How about a site review on the blog hmm.

I know I`m not a customer but I have chotchkies.
  • happyandsuccessfulhappyandsuccessful subscriber Posts: 0
    Well I think your postings are interesting and useful. I`ve also found a good way to market a business, especially for manufactures, wholesalers, and suppliers. Try listing on business directories that allow you to list products and contact information for free. So far, I`ve only found one that provide this service: www.rollista.com. I am still trying to find other websites that do the same thing so that I can optimize my search on Good and Yahoo! If you have any more business directories that do the same thing as Rollista, please tell me. Thanks! 
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    Independent companies and new businesses by and large don't have the advantage of outsourcing their advertising need to experts. Notwithstanding, there are a modest bunch of advertising practices accessible to business people that don't oblige them to smolder through important assets to get this test on the ground and get their business murmuring.
    1. Make neighborhood mindfulness.
    Picking up the scope in neighborhood papers, exchange magazines, and sites can significantly build name acknowledgment and teach individuals about your business - driving new client procurement.
    2. Increment lead era and client engagement with email promoting.
    As indicated by a late overview led by Ascend2, email is the best advanced advertising strategy, the one that conveys the best ROI and the minimum hard to execute.