WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Starting a new blog, any feedback appreciated!

AddictvAddictv subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2009 in Website Critique
I recently launched a new blog: iPhoneized. It`s a resource for web designers that want to optimize their sites for the 30M+ Apple mobile devices. I launched it on March 12. It is now April  12th. I think I may have found a good niche, since I`ve already had some decent traffic. 6,305 uniques, 11,098 pageviews, first page of Google search results for several search phrases.
I`d like some feedback from any of you professional bloggers out there! I would like to monetize (obviously) but don`t want to litter my site with ads. I added an Amazon widget to the sidebar, we`ll see how that works out. I have some other ideas but would like to know if anyone has had any luck monetizing blogs in the startupnation community. Constructive criticism is also encouraged.
Best,
Chris
chris@iphoneized.com

Comments

• AddictvAddictv subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks Biziness, I gave a lot of thought to the domain name. I researched and found that if Apple were to go after anyone with iPhone in the DN, they`d probably be shooting themselves in the foot as there are so many and they are all pro-iPhone. So long as I don`t do anything malicious or anti-Apple I think I`m safe.
    Glad you find the site useful. There`s not a lot of content out there (it`s a new market) so research takes some time. If you have any feedback on the site I`d really like to hear it. I`m looking for honest opinions from this group specifically.
    Cheers,
    Chris