WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New to Startup Nation

CoreySCoreyS subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2009 in New Member Welcome

Hi, Startupnation
(I`ve already posted this in another section by mistake, and I wanted to repost in the correct section) I live and work in Caseyville, Illinois. My mentor introduced me to this website last summer. I am here to learn how to start a business. The business that I`m looking to start has to do with the gaming industry. This is a great website and I really like its layout. Does anyone have suggestions on which forums, podcasts, or books I should start learning from?
CoreyS

Comments

• MattThomasMattThomas subscriber Posts: 2
    Welcome Corey! As far as books go, I would recommend E-Myth Mastery and E-Myth Revisited, The 4 Hour Workweek and Ready, Fire, Aim.
    Entrepreneur.com is a great online resource that you can check out as well.
    Good luck!
  • CoreySCoreyS subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Matt,

This is second time i`ve been advised to buy those two books, which confirms they are books that have alot to offer. I`m really thankful for all the suggestions, and I`m going to take advantage of all the advice. I`m reading a book called The DreamGiver and I wanted to know has anyone else ever heard of this book? Also what are your thoughts on it?

CoreyS
    CoreyS1/24/2009 10:14 PM