WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Can you give me honest feedback of my web site?

EthosBabyEthosBaby subscriber Posts: 2
Hi guys,I just finished building my website and I need some honest feedback on it.The goal is to make people want to buy the product AND get paid to give me referrals for new clients. You can view the site hereI appreciate your feedback and your time.Thanks!

Comments

• EthosBabyEthosBaby subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I am the webmaster and I`ll add my email to the site. Good point.
    May I ask what did you like most about the site?

To ElidS -
    First of all - THANK YOU for taking the time to write all that and do a thorough research of my product.
    Allow me to respond to your comments separately so that I make sure I answer all of them:The point in the different prices was to encourage people to
    become members, if only to save money on the product (has nothing to do
    with pushing them to become distributors). If you don`t like this,
    could you offer a better way?There
    is a video that shows how Ethos works under the product page -
    http://www.theethoschallenge.com/howItWorks.php - is this not what you
    were looking for?Regarding testimonials- and those guys you`ve pointed out: How do you respond to all those bad mouthers out there (yeah, I
    just made up a word )? There`s really no way of answering all of
    them, and I don`t want it to turn into a tick-for-tack game. I know
    what it did to my car, and my family`s cars - it worked so well, that
    now I have a huge team in Israel (300 people and counting) that are
    using the product in their vehicles without being involved in the
    business at all. There`s always going to be someone who wants to ruin
    it for everyone, for one reason or another (I usually don`t understand
    the reason behind what they`re doing...but, ok.)Would links to articles like this help: Ethos Environmental, Inc. Exclusive Deal to Supply Ecuador`s State-Owned Oil Company PetroEcuadorEthos Environmental, Inc. Announces Shipment of EthosFR(R) With Nigerian Company Chika Oil & Gas Ltd.Ethos Environmental, Inc. Reports First Quarter Profit of $1.01 Million
    Thanks again for your time!
    Yifat
  • starrhornestarrhorne subscriber Posts: 0
    The gradient behind your product image looks funky. Maybe the jpg was saved with too high of a compression level? 
  • txbassguytxbassguy subscriber Posts: 0
    Website looks good. I did spot a few misspelled words on the banner - I believe `ware` should be `wear` on the product page and faq page header. You provide everything a user could expect.
    The major problem is getting people to believe fuel additives actually reduce emissions, provide savings, etc. After many years of promises from many companies selling the same thing these products just don`t work, I think the $$ savings and the numbers just don`t add up. [but that`s just my personal opinion]
    You`re right. The hardest thing is to believe that all this is true.My biggest challenge is actually telling my friends and family of my own savings (40%) because it raises their expectations, and when they see a 15% or 20% improvement, they feel that the stuff didn`t work for them.I`ve filmed people around Austin to get their personal testimonials in a short video that`s easier to watch. Would a video like that make you give the product a shot yourself?
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    The challenge you have is the product`s creditiblity for a couple of reasons:
    (1) This appears to be a MLM marketing scheme.
    (2) Fuel saving additives do not have a great reputation / success rate in general.
    I found this article which implies there is more success for diesel vehicles.
    ~Rolandvwebworld2007-10-30 11:58:10
    Webworld - I`m interested in finding out why you called it "MLM marketing scheme"?And I agree with you on your 2nd point, and so my question to all of you out there - what will make you feel comfortable test driving it yourself?- other people`s experiences? - money back guarantee?- other?
    MLM - because others selling this are looking to sign up people to sell and sign up others.
    What would get me to think about buying it? ....An "OK" or recomendation from my vehicle`s manufacturer.
    I have a new car (only 5,000 miles) and would be very hesitant to out anything in the car that may damage it... and void a warrantee
    ~Rolandvwebworld2007-10-30 13:58:50
    Roland,On the warranty - Does this make you feel more comfortable?
    EthosBaby2007-10-30 14:10:45
    I anticipated the product to be more effective for older vehicles - as most additives are.
    Roland,On the warranty - Does this make you feel more comfortable?
    Hi,  While that is nice. "collecting" on such insurance is another thing.
    I would prefer not to try to see if the warantee / insurance covers me, but rather know that the product will not harm my car.

~Rolandvwebworld2007-10-30 18:16:2