WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

SM Article :: The Effective Email Newsletter Campaign

sagemediasagemedia subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2006 in Marketing

Hello fellow entrepreneurs,In an effort to bring more awareness and contribute a bit of industry-specific knowledge to the business world, I`ve started a "blog" where I`ll be posting articles and tips about marketing and corporate design in business.Today`s article:Are You Reading Me? The Effective Email NewsletterAs plain a concept as it is, simply keeping in touch can be a tricky
feat. Every modern business has at least a basic understanding of the
potential impact of electronic communication, but how effectively do
they use it? This article outlines a few of the foundational
elements of building a successful email newsletter campaign...Please have a look through and let me know what you think. I`m publicizing the articles on digg, mybloglog and delicious, and of course here as well if permitted - any advice for improving the initiative itself or its exposure is warmly welcomed.Thanks,Chaniesagemedia2006-12-1 17:19:19

Comments

• Options
    sagemediasagemedia subscriber Posts: 5
    Eli,Thank you for the feedback... I`ve removed the div title tags which should clear up the hover messages - you`re right it was annoying. I`m surprised I never noticed it before.Also put a link in the menu bar going back to the blog section. It does make sense to have it going both ways. I know I have to work more calls to action into the main site as well, but haven`t decided exactly how best to integrate them without disturbing the overall design.Thanks!