WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Site-Feel Free to Review

SnoMonSnoMon subscriber Posts: 4
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
We are about 90% finished with the site.  There are some minor layout issues with the photo galley and store, along with some design elements to be added.  All-in-all it is pretty much finished though and we officially launched last week.www.snoloha.comI`d love to hear any feedback.  Thanks

Comments

• yourNAMEinDotComyourNAMEinDotCom subscriber Posts: 17
    Very nice. I like it.Clean, crisp and focused.
  • sagemediasagemedia subscriber Posts: 5
    Refreshingly tight design. Product is featured prominently on the homepage, which has a great custom look that actually fits with your USP. Too many businesses cheap out and slap something together quickly, ending up with something that looks, well, slapped together quickly.The catalog and shopping cart are easy to navigate, and your utilization of a blog section helps to keep your audience`s interest - all of these things keep customers on your site longer, increasing the chance that they will buy from you.You`ve put a lot of thought into your site design - congratulations on the launch.
  • SnoMonSnoMon subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks for the feedback.  We definitley didn`t slap anything together quickly so I`m glad to hear you say that.  It also  means a great deal after looking at your portfolio, it`s obvoius you know a thing or two about branding and marketing.  Thanks again!
  • LessAccountingLessAccounting subscriber Posts: 1
    great site I would only change one thing, instead of popups use an AJAX LIGHTBOX OR AJAX THINKBOX - google it, you will love it
  • pbnusapbnusa subscriber Posts: 0
    I like the design of the site.  It looks like you are really trying to establish a "brand" for yourself.  The only issue that I have is that it lacks products (but you did indicate it was a new site and only 90% complete).  I like your branding and once it catches on I think you will have a hit!