WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to run multiple Subway restaurants

SubwayManSubwayMan subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in Business Planning
Hi all,
        I currently own one Subway restaurant. I owned it since year or so, but I did realize that owning one Subway and working there full time is equivalent to "real world` job. That said, my goal is to own three to four Subway at the same time within 30 to 40 miles of radius and manage them all instead of running one Subway at the time.
         My main question is, what is the best technique to handle multiple restaurants? Is there any specific computer system out in the market that I can purchase to handle all the book keeping stuff? Also, man power is a main issue. I realized that in order to run these stores I will need to have "trustable" managers/team leads who are not teenage by the way. What is the best way to recruit those type of self motivated people? So forth and so on.

Anyone out there, who is running multiple stores at once, please feel free to give me your advice. It will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Comments