WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

new food product...

cathy123cathy123 subscriber Posts: 1
I have developed a product that is a new twist on an old favorite;  the s`more.  I would like to present this to a food manufacturer. Most companies are not interested in new recipes, but this is actually a new food product with multiple uses.  Does anyone have any advice? Thanks- ctw
cathy1237/16/2008 7:53 PM

Comments

• cathy123cathy123 subscriber Posts: 1
    That is a great idea, and I would make it and sell it myself if it were my "only" new product.  I`m juggling about 9 new products in different industries and my goal is to get them out there and licensed (for little tiny percentages).  Besides that, I`m a really bad baker.....
  • cathy123cathy123 subscriber Posts: 1
    I`m not planning to get rich, but I figure my chances of getting a licensing deal are greater if I present different products in different industries. When I come up with new products, I know who to submit to, but this food item has me stumped.  Other than Kraft foods, I don`t know who to look  at.  You`re probably right, maybe this product will have to go on the back burner for awhile....