WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Ok, here it is.

Kmbr39Kmbr39 subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Website Critique

Comments

• iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    here`s mine too...www.elusivetreasures.comHey BrandAlchemy... you should add your "OK, here it is" too!
  • Kmbr39Kmbr39 subscriber Posts: 1
    What neat items you have!  I will be back to purchase.

Raisecapital02
    ... Addressing your question, to be honest, in the beginning I was quite lost about who to choose, but in the end I think I made a good choice. I selected Authorize.net as my payment system because they are...1. well known and recognized leaders in the industry2. provided a fair rate for transactions3. customer service was readily availableIt`s been 4 years now and I feel they represented themselves honestly.I appreciate the comments people have been making about my site. I actively design the thing (mostly myself) and sometimes the headaches truly become nightmares! I don`t have much experience in web design, so each new "code" I figure out, is one piece at a time.I hope to help you all find the earthborn & handmade items you have dreamed to own. Again thanks for the kind words.

nhgnikole
    ... I wasn`t sure why this post was started with such little direction either. That`s why I just started with... "here`s mine too..."
    You were correct.  I started this post because I wanted my site critiqued.  I am new here and my business is new to the internet world.  Since there are so many professional bookkeepers, I`m trying to find ways to say "mine is different," but I`m having a hard time showing that, even though I know I am where I am at here in Ohio. 
    I am not easily offended.  If I can`t handle constructive critisism, I wouldn`t ask for it! 
    Thanks everyone!
    Industry Links) but the look and feel didn`t leave me feeling confident about your experience. I don`t see any testimonials. You have "supporters/sponsors" but that doesn`t lead me to a method of checking up on your skills or accomplishments as a bookkeeper, and especially not, your skills as a consultant.I am sure other will have much better comments than I... so stand by.
    Thank you for your input.  I do have testimonials, but they are toward the bottom of two of the pages.  I will have to move them.  I am also in the process of collecting more of them from my existing clients. 
    Maybe what I should be responding to someone as if they have sought out the services of a bookkeeper/business consultant because they know what they need.  Maybe there isn`t a need to educate from this stand point.  Lets face it, nobody is just going to be looking up bookkeeping to find out what it is. haha. 
    I think people are going to be looking for a bookkeeper with skills to help their own business. Maybe I should ask you this... I have a bookkeeper. I only talk with them about once every 3 or 4 months. I keep my books in the manner they requested me to do so when we first came in contact with each other. Why should I move from my current bookkeeper to you? What can you do for me that I am not already getting? I would make this clear.Maybe you are not looking to build your clients from established businesses with bookkeepers already in place. If that`s the case, why would I go to you first... before looking around at other options?