WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

SIF Group Funding Status

Comments

• delisizedelisize subscriber Posts: 0
    hello to all i was just searching  and found this site just to let everyone know that i have applied to this company back in march on the 26 was sent an welcome letter as well with the funding number on was in contact with Mr. Owens who seem very sincere on legit at the time in explaining program ,very precise i was also contacted by a Mary geason who was very rude every time that i had question about program. as of todays date all communication has stop and i have still not receive funding or and explanation.i have sent several emails and text messaging to Mr. Owens cell phone and email address that was provided in and have got no response, i have traveled from my home town to the office where his company is suppose to be and told that company do not exist in that building and never did i contacted Mr.Owens to let him know that i was there for the meeting but still no response this company do not exist everyone it is a fraud so those who said that they have got funded is not being honest and might be Mr. Owens don`t listen
    I also have family members who also applied at the same time I did on the same day same no response  or funding, so for the person who said that you dont understand why he would do it for so little money when you getting money from everywhere and everyboby it is no longer considered a small amount. I work hard for my money and I dont  want it being stolen by a shady fake bussiness man (crook) so I dont intend to just let it go I want my money back
  • AhnanAhnan subscriber Posts: 0
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND IF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE MARCH AND APRIL TO GET FUNDED, GUESS WHAT, NO ONE IS GOING TO GET FUNDED. IT`S TIME TO GET PRO-ACTIVE AND AGGRESSIVE AND GO AFTER THESE FRAUDSTERS!
  • G101G101 subscriber Posts: 0
    Has anyone heard from Cheryl or Kamela regarding our refunds?
    I once requested for a business address for SIF from Cheryl and this is the address she sent me:
    3801 East Florida Ave, Denver Co 80201 Ste 400.
     G101
    that address belongs to jeffery trujillo criminal defense attorney #720-256-2131 that is not sif address who is cheryl and what do  she have to do with sif please let me know I to have been taken by these people.
    Everyone
    these people are not in denver
    they are in california with denver phone numbers I have traveled to denver
    no one has heard of them.all our money was wired to wells fargo in california does anyone have
    a relative that works for wells fargo I do an i am going to see what an who open this account
    delisize6/11/2009 7:42 PM
    I will track down these thiefs
     yes sir,
    slip up gone get done up to many mistakes I`m closing in on them the rude bunch of misfits

if one thing I cant stand is a thief ,especially when it is my money involved yes they are in the California area got them narrowed down, I will keep everyone posted I am sure it`s a piece of that behind for everybody.
  • WTF411WTF411 subscriber Posts: 0
    If there is money that has been wired to Wells Fargo we need to dispute the account and see if we can get any money back.
    We need to get organized and report a fraud case to the police. I am sure we all have evidence enough to warrant an official investigation and get our money back.
  • owtfdwitowtfdwit subscriber Posts: 0
    I too have been tracking since March, we applied for two lines.  We have been told much of what has been shared by everyone else.  Our broker is looking for alternative funding, but we don`t hold much hope for that.  I agree with G101, it is time to report this- we knew it was risky from the beginning and that it may or may not happen, so I take full responsibility for our choice.  We may never get the money back, but feel that we should do what we can to stop this from happening to others.
    Is there anyone that has requested for a refund and received their money back?
  • clumboclumbo subscriber Posts: 0
    Is there anyone that has requested for a refund and received their money back?

YES.... this was when they were shut down to clean up all the mass they said they were experiencing. I made the request and was refunded almost immediately.
    I am not affliated with SIF at all, I applied via broker, paid the fee directly to SIF, broker got terminated. I ask SIF for refund, got refunded immediately.
    Hope that helps.
    clumbo6/18/2009 9:54 PM
  • AhnanAhnan subscriber Posts: 0
    Clumbo....how were you refunded?  Check, wire, credit card?  Where did the refund come from?  Is it traceable so those of us trying to get refunded have some kind of a hint here on where to start looking?