WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

LogoWear Direct

CEANNCEANN subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
I was looking into this co. about embroidery, coporate companies that used logo on their shirts,hats,dress shirts,napkins,towels,fleece jackets,pants,hooded sweats.schools,churches,family reunions...

is this a good company to get into...

alot of scams out there, and I don`t have the money to lose..

thanks
CEANN11/13/2007 3:07 PM

Comments

• Options

I was looking into this co. about embroidery, coporate companies that used logo on their shirts,hats,dress shirts,napkins,towels,fleece jackets,pants,hooded sweats.schools,churches,family reunions... is this a good company to get into... alot of scams out there, and I don`t have the money to lose.. thanks for any info out there
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    What company is it?
    Erin
  • Options
    It`s an embroidery company it`s called LogoWear Direct
  • Options
    DBeaversDBeavers subscriber Posts: 0
    CEANN,
    There are many other promotional companies I`d recommend first.
    I received a copy of the company`s recruiting brochure and was less than impressed. It includes lots of vague claims, with no way to verify any income from the wonderful orders listed. It needs the disclaimer you see on the opportunity commercials on TV -
    "All claims are possible examples and do not reflect your potential for income.  Your results may vary!"
    I`ve seen far more posts detailing how difficult it was or the poor results derived after spendings hundreds of dollars spent trying to launch their business.  Do a Google search for "Logowear Direct" and you`ll find many listings, but with few successes.
    I`ve been a part of the promotional advertising industry for 23 1/2 years, and would never want to be restricted to only having embroidered clothing to offer, instead of the 800K different products available from the 3800 suppliers in the industry - including screen-printed caps, t-shirts, golf balls and accessories, calendars, coffee mugs, magnets, Post-It(R) Notes, and much more.
    Feel free to contact me about the company I`ve been profitably affiliated with for over a decade.
    Dennis
  • Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Why not check them out through the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General`s offfice?

Dale King
  • Options
    Thank YOU  SO very much, Mr, Beavers, I`ve just puschase the sales booklet..their`s so much internet scams, real estate scams..everyone is "claiming" their programs are better, but want more money to be in their programs..
     Please email me calopes_99@yahoo.com

Again Thank You
  • Options
    DBeaversDBeavers subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello DoorMat,
    I`ve grown hesitant about naming the company, as some moderators object to almost any advertising of a company you are affiliated with.
    Even when responding to other post, where some have specifically asked, I found myself banned on another forum for responding.
    The company I sell for is Kaeser & Blair, a 114-year-old, family-owned business.  You can find more details on my site - link below .
    DennisDBeavers12/27/2007 2:11 AM