WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Trade lines

MillsFootwearMillsFootwear subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2008 in Startup Funding
has anyone one used some of these trade line companys out there? What was your experience? I dont know about pay 1k to someone who says they can build your credit . any feedback would be helpful.

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Be careful, with and what they offer. What exactly are you trying to do? I may be able to help you. I established my own corporate credit in 9 months... I can give you a list of companies that are willing to give your start up business trade lines without guarantors.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member

has anyone one used some of these trade line company`s out there? What was your experience? I don`t know about pay 1k to someone who says they can build your credit . any feedback would be helpful.
     Just a couple of quick things: 1. While there are some (few) companies that can really "help" a company establish credit - I don`t think it is reasonable to expect them to perform miracles. For example, if one`s personal credit will not allow for  a loan of $20,000 - I would not expect to be get a $50,000 loan for a brand new company in a few weeks. 2. This may not be the best way to finance growth.  How much capital are you seeking and for what purpose?
  • exit4meexit4me subscriber Posts: 0
     Just wanted to add that  LisaPR has the right list for trade credit .........
    You are spot on when it comes to applying for trade credit . Anyone wishing to obtain trade credit should apply to what she has listed there... Althought I went about it on me own it did work out , it seems that Lisa and I were both on the same track when it came to acheiving the trades.... Again , anyone wishing to start I`d copy what LisaPR has typed in her box.
    Myself I go under Caj Corp ....dealings in owing rental properties. I corp. in August of 07 .
    Did apply to the B 2 B .. But I saw much work on me own . And when the time arrives that you need to reach cash monie then I`d say look into one of the programs they have on line , Of building business credit ... best of luck to all ..... One more thing when you have an 80 paydex ......Apply for Dell Im sure they will start you off with a nice size limit . More over , Tiger direct is another good trade credit....

Caj Corp.RB
    exit4me1/10/2008 1:32 PM
  • dangar1999dangar1999 subscriber Posts: 0
    businesscreditcoaches.com has tradelines up to $50,000
  • exit4meexit4me subscriber Posts: 0
    Danger1999

Say were you telling me about having information of  the trade line ?
    As for my self , I corp. InJuly 2007 , Since then , the only help I been with is B2B .
    There are very helpful when it comes to the trade lines , they aquire 2 trade lines a month .
    They could do more but they the Reps are dealing with 80 + clients , So for that reason I did a bit of research on me own , and took it upon my self to get all the trades I can apply too !
    Since July with b2b all I got was three trade , I have 13 trades I got on my own. The thing is that .You need to , after you get your Duns # which is for free, Having a Duns number will only state in your file as incomplete, Well thats were the purchase for the credit builder from D&B is a good thing to have , Cos not only will you have an 80 paydex, but at the same time with the purchase of the D&B credit builder they will allow you to add 5 trades and they will look into them before they report. .... So if you are sorted with that , you can get lots of trades and have them added to your D&B on your own.....Just by calling them... without that credit builder from D&B your creditors will always have to read a imcomplete file on you and that wont help matters any ..... If that helped let me know..........After all that , you still can buy into having more trde lines added to you D&B file......The rest takes time .......Lots of luck..!
    exit4me1/12/2008 10:13 PM
  • SantoriniSantorini subscriber Posts: 0
    I have contacted UPS and Fedex.  Both said I must use a credit card for 6 months before they allow a real credit account.  UPS also said they do not report to credit agencies.  Has this changed, or am I doing something wrong?
  • southerngirlsoutherngirl subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, Please tell me everything you know about establishing business credit with tradelines. Thank you in advance!
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Hi, Please tell me everything you know about establishing business credit with tradelines. Thank you in advance!
    Generally, business credit is established over time by demonstrating that the company can and will pay it`s creditors.
    What are you trying to accomplish?
  • wanda36856wanda36856 subscriber Posts: 0
    can you give me a list of companies that are willing to give your start up business trade lines without guarantors.
  • foxefoxfoxefox subscriber Posts: 0
    i was wondering if you could supply me with the list of companies that will give business credit without a gaurantor
  • creditgurucreditguru subscriber Posts: 0
    If you are really interested in getting a strong business credit score setup correctly, you should look into some of the professional companies that do that. It is a difficult process, and a lot of room for error, but it is worth it if you wanna get some lines set up without having to use a PG.
  • FreeTrialCreditFreeTrialCredit subscriber Posts: 0
    Contact guntagoldsmite@yahoo.com (only new credit files with score above 730, I don't repair bad credit)