WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Free Faxing Services

RoadWarriorRoadWarrior subscriber Posts: 1
I`m looking for a good online faxing service that I can check while traveling.  I`ve started researching companies like efax and myfax has any tried using faxdigits.com - they claim to provide free inbound faxing services.

Comments

• Options
    bfleming98bfleming98 subscriber Posts: 0
    I use http://www.k7.net</A>... Works great, but you need to use it once in a while or they`ll turn off your #.  You`ll probably get a 206 area code.

• Options
    MsEditorMsEditor subscriber Posts: 0
    Our company used MyFax for more than a year. We loved the service and the price. I really liked that you could set it up to e-mail the fax to several different addresses at the same time. If I wasn`t available to receive the fax, one of my associates could.
    We left them only when we obtained a 1-800 number from a service that also offered online faxing for only $4 more than we were paying MyFax. I`d still recommend MyFax if you are only looking for internet faxing capabilities. If you`d like to know anything specific, you`re welcome to post your questions or contact me.
    Kimberly J. 
  • Options
    misterwicks2006misterwicks2006 subscriber Posts: 11
    online faxing is provided everyplace, and you might want to talk to a few good companies before making a decision. some of the smaller hosts are willing to configure your service according to your needs and that would save($) - like a cell phone they also grant a number of free usage in their program by charging a base rate with number of free pages monthly. Make sure that the company has what-you-need and that they are able to swing service into various configurations based on your individual usage. Just use caution before agreeing to any terms - that you are able to cancel if your not happy with results. also, look for flexibility in using exsisting email address, software app.s and input/output devices - its really amazing that they will jump through hoops to make you comfortable/ Of course the big guys are the best, but the little providers will do their very best, too! I am going to look around before I jump!!