WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need to help my friend on Problem of thefts!

RoyRoyRoyRoy subscriber Posts: 1
Hello everybody, I need your views on a situation. I have a friend of mine who is working as a manager in a small firm. He has issues with his boss about some thefts in their firm. There are certain employees on whom he has got his eyes, but he is not sure. He is very upset about this and I want to know that what are the possible precautions and solutions that I can suggest him so that he will be in a better state?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
    Hello everybody, I need your views on a situation. I have a friend of mine who is working as a manager in a small firm. He has issues with his boss about some thefts in their firm. There are certain employees on whom he has got his eyes, but he is not sure. He is very upset about this and I want to know that what are the possible precautions and solutions that I can suggest him so that he will be in a better state?

This is a local police matter, and you should be seeking their advice and counsel. They can advise you better than anyone here.

David Jackson
    DavidJackson2/4/2009 6:45 AM
    For a better perspective on this, you can visit www.businesstheft.com

Do yourself a favor, and contact the local police.  Some problems can`t be solved by clicking on a website. This is serious business. Contact the local police. They`ll advise you how to best handle this situation.

David Jackson

DavidJackson2/4/2009 6:53 AM
  • WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    If nothing else, post this in another forum, not a website building forum.
  • nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Solutions depend on what is being stolen.  Is it merchandise, intellectual property, customers.
  • JmesJmes subscriber Posts: 4
    I`d suggest installing close circuit security camera without the employee knowledge
    Just remember that this has some privacy issues, and indeed could be the one committing the crime, so make sure to take the advice of a lawyer
    Jmes
    If nothing else, post this in another forum, not a website building forum.

Yes, will a moderator please put this thread in a more appropiate forum? It has absolutely nothing to do with website building.

David Jackson