WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New guy in town

CaboBillCaboBill subscriber Posts: 13
edited August 2006 in Selecting a Business
Hey everyone.  I have recently found this incredible site.  StartUp  Nation is just the thing I have been looking for.  My name is Bill.  I live in Tampa, FL with my beautiful fiance Rhonda.  I am currently attending Florida Metropolitan University in Tampa and working towards my associates degree in marketing and scheduled to graduate in Feb. 2007.  From there, I am not sure if I am going to continue on towards my bachelors degree in marketing or management.  I am also looking at starting my own business making Floribbean (most call them Hawaiian shirts) and other tropical inspired clothing.  I do not have a web site set up just yet, but as soon as I do, I will let you all know.  I really look forward to meeting and taliking with as many of you as I can to get good advice on how to start and continue on with my business.
Talk to you soon,
Bill

Comments