WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Life Coach Marketing

coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
edited November 2006 in Marketing
I was just wondering about marketing my life coaching practice and wondered if there are other life coaches here that can help with online or offline marketing.

Comments

• Options
    BeckyBecky subscriber Posts: 1
    CoachJP,
    When I was looking for a life coach, I did an online search for someone locally in my area, and found the woman that I ended up working with.  Have you optimized your site for search engines so that you come up in the first few choices for a life coach in your area?  I know its simple, but I bet it will bring you business...
    Good luck!
  • Options
    coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
    Thank you for the input Becky, I appreciate that.
  • Options
    EBizAlanEBizAlan subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Hey CoachJP, I`m not a life coach but I do know how to marketing on the internet.  Here`s what works for the online marketing part:
    1.  Get a press release done on your business on prweb.com and free-press-release.com and pr.com . 
    2. Write some articles about life coaching and distribute it through as much article directories as you can.  If you don`t have that kind of time use submityourarticles.com and have them submit your articles to hundreds of directories.  This will get your business good exposure.
    3.  Blog regularly
    4.  Advertise with targeted ezines
    5.  And PPC
    Hope that helps
  • Options
    bigpoppasanbigpoppasan subscriber Posts: 0
    You may want to investigate http://www.dynamicresults.net/</A> . From what I heard they are building a national network of coaches to providing services to national accounts, but they let you keep your local clients as you own.