WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What`s the cheapest shipping service?

dayDreamerdayDreamer subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
edited May 2016 in Grab Bag
Anybody know which one of these shipping companies  (FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, AAE, or EMS)  has the cheapest rates when shipping/receiving something from overseas?

Please help!

Thanks,
DayDreamer

Comments

• baxtertea2075baxtertea2075 subscriber Posts: 2
    I am currently using USPS and have been very happy with their prices. Their click and ship is great!! 
  • emeliaingramemeliaingram subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Well i know this topic is old and my reply is late for this topic but what i have to reply is relevant here. There so many cheap shipping services out there but we don't know if that specific company is trusthworthy and if they have a good reputation because there are some shipping firms provides cheap service but their services is not that good. So for me i recommend International Customs Services, if you dont know ICS is a very well known freight shipping company and has a good reputation, just try and get quotations. Hope this will help.

International Customs Services Project Shipments and Shipping Firm
    http://www.internationalcustomsservices.com.au/project-logistics