WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

After School Enrichment Program

emagynemagyn subscriber Posts: 3
I have recently started an after school enrichment program that via my company, eMAGYN. This
program helps children practice in the skill of creative thinking and
individuality by encouraging children to add and embellish the
adventure as they progress through the sessions. Children are known to think in images and use all their senses to know things. With the ImaginationGYM sessions, we make sure children do not lose their natural ability to learn with their sensory images. eMAGYN offers
an innovative, fun value-add after school program that
builds children`s creativity,self confidence, and self esteem through a
guided imagination story, `The Enchanted Forest`. 
I am a one woman show living in SC currently in need of direction on how to pursue this professionally.  My business is mobile in nature in that I will be going to different after school sites.  I have gotten the business license, retail license, business bank account.  With me working with children, what other things do I need to pursue.  Do I need to get a criminal background check myself and how much liability insurance if any would I need?  Have I missed anything else I need to work on?

Comments