WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Mobile Billboard Company

JSammyJSammy subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Selecting a Business
Does anyone have experience in this business, there is one for sale near me and I`m starting to do research on the industry...thanks!

Comments

• FranchiseBriefFranchiseBrief subscriber Posts: 2
    Does anyone have experience in this business, there is one for sale near me and I`m starting to do research on the industry...thanks!
    Look into Billboard Connection:
    n-franchise.php
    They are a franchise and I now they are doing pretty well.FranchiseBrief2007-3-27 12:0:0
  • greatoutdoorgreatoutdoor subscriber Posts: 0
    that was acctually my Smart that you saw.  I just put the bussiness together and I am glad that you think it is such an eye graber.  I am just getting started in the industry but I would be willing to talk to anyone and at least exchange ideas...
  • lzankilzanki subscriber Posts: 0
    GreatOutDoor,
    My name is Logan and I just got out of the Coast Guard and I am trying to start my own business witch is Mobile BillBoards.  I have already ordered one 4x8 billboard with two sides  that will go into the bed of the pickup truck and then another 12x32 billboard that will go off of the hitch on the back of the truck.
    So is there anywhere that you can point me to so that i can make a business plan and could you please give me the does and dont`s of the business along with any other good contacts you think one might need to do good.
    This also goes for anyone else here on the board that could help me out.
    Thanks,
    Logan Zanki
  • ggparkggpark subscriber Posts: 0
    Pretty cool set of resources...thanksPoint of Sale.
  • linen5909linen5909 subscriber Posts: 0
    PV overcapacity Suntech is a tragedy. 2007 PV products are widely used in the world, which makes the fledgling Chinese PV industry saw a huge market demand, Shi began at this time to build his empire PV, four years later, http://www.poweroak.net Suntech's production capacity reached the world's first , not just great expansion of Suntech, 2010, Solar Power Pack the world's top five suppliers of solar organizing enterprise from China will account for four.