WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Getting Client s for my IT company

AshokAshok subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in Startup Funding
Hi
I have my own software company and i need clients who can give projects for me .  we develop all Microsoft technologies applications.
Can anyone help me or tell me in getting contacts with people who can give projects ? What are the opportunities or groups available to get projects? It would be great if youo share yur thoughts?

-Ashok

Comments

• sddreamweaverssddreamweavers subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I have my own software company and i need clients who can give projects for me .  we develop all Microsoft technologies applications. Can anyone help me or tell me in getting contacts with people who can give projects ? What are the opportunities or groups available to get projects? It would be great if youo share yur thoughts?  -Ashok      sddreamweavers11/1/2007 7:53 PM
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Ashok,
    I`m sure there are ways for you to get opportunities through your network. To improve your chances - I `d suggest defining your target audience and who/what makes a good prospect for your services.
    Once we have the who - I`m sure we can help with the where.
  • AshokAshok subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank You for your reply. We started our Development company in 2002 and serverd many small cleint ins US and INDIA & Australia since 2002. We work /develop all microsft technologies applications and i have my development team sitiing in South India.We also have very good expertise on YARDI tool (Asset managemnet tool) . We have excellent talented developers and we have developed many applications /products. But we have problems in finding the customers or client who can offer projects to us.
     I don`t know how to attach my company profile here. You can visit www.canwintechnologies.com</A> . please let me knwo your Email ID or let me know how can i send my company profile to you.  thanks
    Regards
    Ashok
  • angolaangola subscriber Posts: 2
    "Ashok" is clearly just someone trying to promote their offshore web dev/etc consulting company. Please do not feed the animals by replying to them.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member

Thank You for your reply. We started our Development company in 2002 and serverd many small cleint ins US and INDIA & Australia since 2002. We work /develop all microsft technologies applications and i have my development team sitiing in South India.We also have very good expertise on YARDI tool (Asset managemnet tool) . We have excellent talented developers and we have developed many applications /products. But we have problems in finding the customers or client who can offer projects to us.
     I don`t know how to attach my company profile here. You can visit www.canwintechnologies.com</A> . please let me knwo your Email ID or let me know how can i send my company profile to you.  thanks
    Regards
    Ashok

Since you say you are having problems finding customers, I suggest:

Your web site, while impressive - says (to me) that you can do "everything".

Look at your previous customers and see what they have in common.
    Define your target audience
    Develop your benefits message for that audience.
    With the definition of your target audience, you can decide the optimum way to reach them with your message.