WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Newbie to the forum! Please make me feel welcome?

omgnationalomgnational subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in New Member Welcome
Greetings all!!
My name is Alex Vidal and I represent a company called OMG National. We`ve been in business over 20 years but this is our first venture into the world of small business forums. I`m excited to be a part of the community and look forward to sharing tips, advice, and networking with new friends here!
If you`d like to know a little more about my company and what we do, please visit: www.omgnational.com or feel free to ask questions in this thread.
You can also reach me via email at: avidal@omgnational.com
Anyway, enough of the shameless plugs, how`s everyone`s week so far? Anything interesting going on with you and your business? 

Comments

• jennieloujennielou subscriber Posts: 1
    Dear Alex:
    My very exciting news today is that GetSmartMoodle.org achieve its first signup member today via the organizational linkup with Linkedin.com - hopefully its a good match and this new member will be enjoy http://getsmartmoodle.org and what we hope to be able to put together... I have a few commitments to straighten out with other nonprofits that I volunteer my time with but I should be able to devote more time soon to start installing some new features into this organization...
    I am very excited ... and just two weeks since the website went online... even tho it still needs a lot of work... I am very excited...
    very best to you ...

Jennie

• omgnationalomgnational subscriber Posts: 1

I am very excited ... and just two weeks since the website went online... even tho it still needs a lot of work... I am very excited... very best to you ... Jennie

Jennie, thanks for your response! Your website is very interesting. I`m still browsing through it. What did you think of mine (www.omgnational.com)? Have you ever heard of SiteSpokesperson?
    -Alex
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Alex!! Congrats on your long term business success! Welcome to SUN!!

Erin
  • jennieloujennielou subscriber Posts: 1
    Alex,

My site has yet to become interesting - wait until I figure out how to install the theme pages..that will make it a little more interesting.. but no I had never heard of omgnational.com before today and I was startled to hear the voice automation come on... not a bad idea...

thanks for your support,

just keep looking at the site it will go through changes...

Jennie

Hi Alex!! Congrats on your long term business success! Welcome to SUN!! Erin

Thanks Erin!! What line of work are you in?
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Alex,

I am involved in a few companies. One is a software company. Two is government related as a consultant. Three is a company called Girls with Goals which is an offline and on line business geared to help women in business and four a social network platform community for health and fitness with my partner David.

But my favorite is being a Momma to my little five year old. Her name is Halla and she is the most fun!! Well.. the others are fun too!! But she is the cutest by far!!

Erin

Hi Alex, I am involved in a few companies. One is a software company. Two is government related as a consultant. Three is a company called Girls with Goals which is an offline and on line business geared to help women in business and four a social network platform community for health and fitness with my partner David.  But my favorite is being a Momma to my little five year old. Her name is Halla and she is the most fun!! Well.. the others are fun too!! But she is the cutest by far!! Erin

Erin,
    Sounds like you`ve got your hands full! Definitely an admirable trait in this day in age. I`m sure you do exceptional in all five endeavors. I wonder if my company could be of any service to the things you do? Have you had the chance to check out our SiteSpokesperson? I`d be interested to get some feedback from you. 
    -Alex
  • foofurfoofur subscriber Posts: 0
    Alex,

I checked out your site and it looks sweet, you guys do the on-hold marketing as well? I always wondered where those came from! Let`s talk soon, I love the website spokesperson, pretty cool....  Jack
    Thanks Jack, I`m glad you like what you see. Are you a business owner? Shoot me an email to avidal@omgnational.com or I can call you toll free if you`d like to chat.

Hello! Welcome to SuN! I didn`t jump as high as I would have had jennielou not warned of the talking girl, interesting concept!  Just wanted to let you know that the You Tube videos are broken, would love to see them! Onward & Upward!

Make sure you have the latest Flash/Java updates...
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download ... kwaveFlash