WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any videographers in the Boston area?

VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
I am interested in partnering or collaborating with a videographer in the North of Boston area.  My business won`t support a full-time employee yet but if I can establish a collaborative relationship with another videographer in the area, then together we can assist each other with a crew of two.My specialty is videography for the small business market.Steve MannMannMade Digital Video
Videography2007-7-5 23:2:0

Comments

• AAG1AAG1 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Steve,
    My name is Audrey Geyer.  I am an indepedent video producer/director.  My company is called GL Productions, and I am located near Detroit.  I am wondering if you have any interest in collaborating/partnering on indepedent documentary projects geared toward  a PBS audience?  My topics tend to be related to social affairs issues.  Please see my website for details on my company`s past projects (www.geyerlindenmuth.com</A>) and distribution accomplishments.  I am currently looking for a partner to help me complete a one-hour profile on Detroiter Dominic Pangborn.  He is an Asian American businessman, graphic artist, painter and social activist.  Dominic came to the US at the age of ten from N. Korea; primarily due to the discrimination he faced as a half American, half Korean child.  He went on to be very successful, and his journey is a fascinating one.  PBS is very interested in topics that relate to cultural diversity.  The project also is a profile of Detroit since Dominic is so intertwined in the economy and life of the city.  Do you have any interest in speaking to me about this matter?  I look forward to your reply.  Thanks.

810-229-9127