WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Rebel Blog - What do You Think?

vapourlockvapourlock subscriber Posts: 4
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
Hello everyone,
I am back here after a long time. Been away introspecting, thinking and worrying like hell. Then decided it won`t work so I am the DO IT NOW mode.
I just launched my new website www.rebelpreneur.com/rebelblog</A>
Do let me know what you think.
Rebel grins
Ashwinvapourlock2007-7-26 2:30:36

Comments

• vapourlockvapourlock subscriber Posts: 4
    May be I should explain it like this : Entrepreneurs defy gravity. Rebels defy gravity. Rebels oppose and stand by their decisions, so do entrepreneurs. Hence I needed to put in a code name for these insane but successful bunch of people who push the economy up, little by little. I had to rely on an impulse decision to get a name- just as Google was conceived So the Rebel was born. Yes, I do need help on the focus part. I wanted to focus on starting, running, operating, financing a business in India specifically but the underlying theories could hold their juice for any business whatsoever. So the whole blog runs on how to do that ! What do I do?
    Hey I did a little bit of a check on the blog and did find some posts that were irrelevant. Did what I should have long done - delete. So is the focus focused enough? I mean, is the purpose of the site narrow enough? something like entrepreneur.com or inc.com but specifically for India.
    You mind If I copied That last bit. That was nicely written ! How do I make any changes to the header? I will put the blurb on the side bar right away. That should help until we figure out how to tinker with the header. I wil lfaint if I have to learn this wordpress thingy.