WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What’s The Best Mlm Company ?

mrpadamsonmrpadamson subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Selecting a Business
Hi all I need some help

Comments

• Options
    rexiedexierexiedexie subscriber Posts: 97 Silver Level Member
    Hi Paul
    I wrote an article about my top 5 money makers.
    Read its here income_earners_ads_dating_gambling
    More Articles http://www.writingup.com/blog/rexiedexie</A>

rexiedexie2007-1-13 6:45:8
  • Options
    cashcowcashcow subscriber Posts: 1
    I recently joined PIF4P`s and love what I`m doing. They provide all the training manuals, websites, and calls one needs to be successful. You can try it for FREE before deciding if it is something that you want to do. The support is great and the internet is not just an email or research platform it is a money making mechanism.
    If your interested take a look at the link in my signature.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    CoppermanCopperman subscriber Posts: 2
    mrpadamson,
    The best MLM company is you, the product(s) and the company.
    YOU:
    Are you prepared to work hard (but fun and simple) and are you ready for the depression that comes with the nos, and the abhorence that will come from your closest friends and family?
    Have you got staying power? Prepare for 2-3 years of consistent efforts to build an organisation that can deliver financial/time freedom
    What do you like to do?
    What are you passionate about?
    Is/Are these product/services you are passionate about provided by an MLM company?
    THE PRODUCTS/SERVICE:
    Would many people find a use for it?
    Would they repeat the buying regularly and frequently?
    Can it be delivered online?
    If you can find cutting edge products and get in before the company has 10-15,000 affiliates, they you are in the pioneering stage and a good place to be.
    THE COMPANY:
    Is the management of the company strong, meaning good track record in same of similar business?
    Has the company set up a good training system for its members?
    Is their compensation plan rewarding effort appropriately?
    These are some of the key ingredents in finding "The Best MLM" company.
    There are a few good MLM companies out there amongst the millions of pyramids and scams.
    Choose your bed-fellows carefully and wisely.
    Personally, I can answer yes to all the questions above. I did my research, visited and interviewed the company I am with now.
  • Options
    efields24efields24 subscriber Posts: 0

mrpadamson,
    The best MLM company is you, the product(s) and the company.
    YOU:
    Are you prepared to work hard (but fun and simple) and are you ready for the depression that comes with the nos, and the abhorence that will come from your closest friends and family?
    Have you got staying power? Prepare for 2-3 years of consistent efforts to build an organisation that can deliver financial/time freedom
    What do you like to do?
    What are you passionate about?
    Is/Are these product/services you are passionate about provided by an MLM company?
    THE PRODUCTS/SERVICE:
    Would many people find a use for it?
    Would they repeat the buying regularly and frequently?
    Can it be delivered online?
    If you can find cutting edge products and get in before the company has 10-15,000 affiliates, they you are in the pioneering stage and a good place to be.
    THE COMPANY:
    Is the management of the company strong, meaning good track record in same of similar business?
    Has the company set up a good training system for its members?
    Is their compensation plan rewarding effort appropriately?
    These are some of the key ingredents in finding "The Best MLM" company.
    There are a few good MLM companies out there amongst the millions of pyramids and scams.
    Choose your bed-fellows carefully and wisely.
    Personally, I can answer yes to all the questions above. I did my research, visited and interviewed the company I am with now.

Yes very well said. So much depends on the individual marketer and not on the product or company.