WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Flyer Printing - Idea to get a partner - will it work?

FunderbugFunderbug subscriber Posts: 5
edited October 2007 in Marketing
I`ve been running this idea thru my head and now I`m going to ask you what you think.
I have non-profits and other organizations participating in my fundraising company.  I have printed and shipped free flyers to a few of them.  I do 3 to a page on 28 - 32 lb paper, then have them cut.  250 sheets results in 750 flyers for distribution.
I can`t keep up with the time factor, not to mention the expense.  I would like to find a printing company to partner with me.
The printer would offer 250 pages (750 flyers), one time, to interested organizations.  In return, they get the back side of the flyer to print an ad for themselves...."Printing compliments of ABC printing, address, phone, website".
They also get future orders from the organizations.
I`m not sure how to approach the printing companies. I`d probably start with our Marketplace.
I look forward to your replies!

Funderbug2007-10-23 21:29:51

Comments