WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

News Letter Advertisement Advice Needed

SoloFlightSoloFlight subscriber Posts: 3
edited September 2007 in Public Relations
Hi All,
I would like some feedback on something I`m working on now. I am creating my third annual News Letter to send out by the end of October. It is an additive to my business that no other competition does around my area and my clients give me great feedback on it. I write a full four page news letter, fold it and send it in an enclosed envelope. I have a small clientele base, but do send it out to three veterinarians that I net work with. I print up about 150. Last year, I put one business card in as a favor to a friend. This year, I was thinking of having space for four business cards and also, was thinking of charging for the advertisement. Out of anyone`s suggestions, what should I charge for a once a year, 150 issued out, News Letter advertisement? If anyone can average this out, I would be grateful for any thoughts on this matter. Thank You!

Comments