WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

ideas on selling network marketing business

zachthompsonzachthompson subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2006 in Home-Based Businesses
Hey,
   Does anyonr have suggestions as to where or how I might go
about selling a network marketing downline with 300+ people? 
Thanks for your input.

Zach Thomspon

Comments

• zachthompsonzachthompson subscriber Posts: 3
      Yes these people are quite productive. One of the reps even earned the last incentive.

This position was created in January of this year.  The
    team does a min. of 14K in sales every 4 weeks.  Sometimes it is
    as high as 18K in sales volume.  I can provide a document showing
    sales volume as well as all reps & members in the downline upon
    request.  My email is: zcthompson at yahoo.com

I am "upline" of this position & will train the buyer.  This position belongs to an inactive rep. in my team.

Zach Thompson
    This position isn`t mine - it belonged to a team member that is no longer with us.  I gross about 105K with my other 2 positions & don`t plan to sell either of them . 
  • turkishturkish subscriber Posts: 5
    What`s the company and is there a website? How much?I think as much information you can give us would help. Of course everyone wants to protect their interests and position when it comes to sales and i respect that but in order to be of any real good use to you i personally will need more information. Why don`t you send me a message... or pm me...
    Thank you for your interest.  The company is Mannatech (MTEX).  You will get a website just like mine - http://www.myglycoshop.com</A> .  I`ll pm you more details & a downline genealogy.
    Zach Thompson