WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I would love some opinions on my website

TexasCovertCarryTexasCovertCarry subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2009 in Website Critique
Howdy,
I would love for some folks here to visit my site and provide some feedback.  I appreciate your help.  Thanks!http://www.texascovertcarry.comSteve Sprague

Comments

• Options
    TexasCovertCarryTexasCovertCarry subscriber Posts: 1
    Holy cow...Ive got work to do!  Thank you for your input and Ill get to work on correcting these things.
    Steve
  • Options
    rahimrahim subscriber Posts: 0
    Your background is not good. Black is supposed to be mysterious and not drown the foreground. Black is not the color you need or want for this. White is a much better color or a lighter shade. This black background makes it very difficult to read
    The "ammo list" should be a PDF file not a MS Word document. This will stop people from changing the information. Always use a PDF file for the internet & downloads.
    Under "contact us" you should have a PO box or street address to let the public know you`re not a fly-by-night business. And there should be a place where they can type in a comment, question or complaint right there. This will defuse some of the anger especially if it`s a complaint.
    When I click on any of the menus, Classes, About Us, Things You Need to Know or Contact us, once on those pages, you should be able to get back to the home page by clicking on Texas Covert Carry. So far that doesn`t work! If it`s one thing you want, it`s to let the customers get back to the beginning if they get lost or want to back up to the start page. Even though you have a "home" button, you still need to be able to get back to the beginning by clicking on the title of your website.
    Too many images along the left side and they`re too small. Pick one or two good images and make they large enough to see. Remember, people surfing the internet are wearing glasses . . . including grandma!