WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Desperate for comments on my blog. Resorting to bribes.

AnnefloAnneflo subscriber Posts: 3
edited November 2007 in Boomers Back in Business
I`m turning to you entrepreneurial boomers to help me out if you can.
If you have the time between now and Thanksgiving to go to my blog Light, Motion and Magic, please consider entering my little contest. I`m trying to do 2 things: grow a list of good, reader-tested blogs helpful to entrepreneurs, AND get some comments on my blog. Thanks!Anneflo11/17/2007 9:55 AM

Comments

• Options
    Thanks so much for the comments.
    First of all, Angela, I didn`t realize before now that a sign up was required, and it`s not even working!  My sincere apologies. I`m working to fix it. A learning curve here.
    And Craig, I thought I did have a SuN profile, but evidently not! Once again, something I didn`t realize. I will get my profile done today. I think it`s another good idea to fully explain what the blog is about.  The tag line to my blog title, Light, Motion and Magic is "that`s what it takes for a woman entrepreneur to start her own business," and I thought that was explanation enough, but evidently not.  I`ll definitely put an "about this blog" section up.
    Thanks, both.
  • Options
    The comment section is now working on my blog, and I`ve filled out my SuN profile. My contest is still going on, so if anyone wants to leave a comment through tomorrow, Thanksgiving, listing additional sites that help them as an entrepreneur, you will be eligible for a drawing. I`ll announce the winners on Friday.