WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Executive Summary Question

Anna245Anna245 subscriber Posts: 3
edited June 2009 in Business Planning
I met an angel investor at a networking event and he asked me to send over a one page summary of my online startup. Right now, I`ve been doing everything on my own and hiring freelancers here and there for programming. When it comes to writing about the "management team", if there`s only me right now, do I only mention me? Or, do I also mention key people who will join the business w/ funding?

Comments

• Options
    Anna245Anna245 subscriber Posts: 3
    thanks for the input Mark!
    I`m asking for funding mainly for technology and street/online marketing. however, i have no team right now. is it ok to say that some of that funding will be used to perhaps hire a consultant or someone else full time? or should i just focus on speaking about how i need the funds for technology and marketing? Anna2456/10/2009 6:18 PM
  • Options
    WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    in my experience, investors partially invest in the concept or business, and moreso in the people behind it. there are more than enough cases in corporate america to prove it...