WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to draw traffic to an online bookstore? Can any1 help?

LeeBookLeeBook subscriber Posts: 2
Good day.

I`ve an online bookstore for about 1 year, www.leebook.com.my . I would like to draw traffic to my website. Can I get some suggestion?

Thanks
Angeline

Comments

• DefMallDefMall subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Have you tried a Squidoo lens? It`s free. I`ve used several.
    If you PM me I can send you some information...
  • LeeBookLeeBook subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for your reply. This is the first time I heard about Squidoo. Would you mind please tell me more about it?
    Thanks
    Angeline
  • WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Getting traffic via SEO .... I`m not sure that your menus links being in a .swf file is helping you with SEO. Your English version has an oriental title. Your javascript could/should be in a separate file. You have a huge number of tables in your code. Code to Content ratio is @ 4% ( very low ).Your left menu links go to a search file(?), with no title/description info that makes any sense for SEO.You have a large number of validation errors.
  • OfficeSuiteOnABudgetOfficeSuiteOnABudget subscriber Posts: 0
    There is basically two ways to drive traffic to a web siteAdvertisementBanner adsPay Per ClickPay Per ConversionSearch Engine Optimization (or Search Engine Marketing)
    Each of those topics is not just explained in a few sentences. Some here gave you already very bad scores in terms of Search Engine Optimization of your website.
    I`d also urge you to not look at this only through the online lens. Make a complete Marketing plan with things like e-mail, website, advertising, customer relation ship management and customer retention in mind.
    As a general rule of thump you do not want traffic alone, you want the right people coming to your website/online store and you want them to buy. So think of promotions, seasonal to the right audience, etc. Again you need to make a marketing plan rather than "drive traffic"
    K<o>
  • abeltz01abeltz01 subscriber Posts: 0
    I don`t discount the work of any other SEO/PPC company posted here or otherwise; however, I have found a team that I work with that I consider "Gods of Internet Marketing". Even Google indicated they were inpressed with the creative strategies these guys put together! I have seen these guys turn a failing site into a $50,000+ a month producer (within 60 days). Most recently, they increased my employers web business by 40% in the first 45 days. Typically, results take approximately 90 days.

Anyway, if you would like to speak with these guys, let me know and I will put you in touch with them.

Good Luck,
    Amy
  • ankit007ankit007 subscriber Posts: 238 Silver Level Member
    From having the capacity to draw in specifically with your gathering of people, setting your own estimating, holding more prominent incomes, and catching client information and acquiring conduct - offering straightforwardly to your group of onlookers offers many advantages. Be that as it may, when offering direct, distributers assume the liability for driving movement, which is intensely dependent upon your site's discoverability. Revelation is all the touch focuses in the brain of the customer that it takes to choose to buy and read a book.How would you enhance disclosure? There are a few accepted procedures that ought to be taken when fabricating your online book shop that will enhance discoverability. These can be isolated into two noteworthy parts: enhancing obtaining and expanding maintenance and referral rates. The in the first place, is enhancing the obtaining of new clients. In the computerized age, there are a few better approaches for finding books internet including web indexes, web-based social networking, and other online discussions and instruments. In view of this, it is imperative to expand the rate at which clients really arrive on your site.